Please call us on 9036 1729 for ordering
Frontline Plus For Dogs
Frontline Plus For Dogs is a monthly spot-on treatment for protection against fleas and ticks, including paralysis ticks. It also controls biting lice and aids in the control of sarcoptic mange. In order to control paralysis ticks on dogs, you must apply Frontline Plus every 2 weeks. Always read the label instructions.
- Kills fleas for at least 1 month.
- Treats and controls flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae, and pupae produced by adult fleas acquired for three months after treatment.
- Controls paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) for up to 2 weeks.
- Controls brown dog tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) for up to 1 month.
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei canis) in dogs.
- Controls biting lice (Trichodectes canis).
- Can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age.
- Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches.
- Waterfast within 24 hours of treatment. It is recommended not to bath or shampoo dogs during the 48 hours after treatment and always ensure pets are completely dry before applying.
Break the snap-off top from the pipette along the scored line. Chose an area where licking cannot occur e.g. on the back of the neck. Part the coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its contents directly on to the skin. Take care to avoid excessive wetting of the hair as this will leave a sticky appearance of hair at the treatment spot. However, if this should occur, it will disappear within 24 hours after application.
Which FRONTLINE PLUS product is right for me?
FRONTLINE PLUS comes in a range of sizes to suit every dog.
Small – for dogs up to 10kg
Medium – for dogs 10-20kg
Large – for dogs 20-40kg
Extra Large – for dogs 40-60kg
Over 60kg – for dogs over 60kg, pipettes of different volumes may be combined to provide a suitable dose. For example, an Extra Large (up to 60kg) and a Medium (up to 20kg) pipette could both be used at once to protect an 80kg dog.
FRONTLINE PLUS is also available for cats.