Covid19– Kilsyth store is currently trading as usual, please keep your social distancing in place whilst instore. For any of our customers who are self isolating- we are offering free home delivery within 48 hours of payment.
You can call your orders through and pay over the phone with valid credit card, Alternatively we can accept direct deposit (delivered with in 48 hours of cleared funds in our account. We can accept paypal if preferred.
Our website doesnt have all of our items and calling our store is preffered at this stage. We are updating our online store currently in the event of a long term solution
KNOX STORE -Temporarily Closed due to covid19
Call your orders through to Kilsyth store for free local Delivery within 20klms (03)9036 1729
Easily located at 530 Burwood Hwy, Wantirna South (cnr High Street Rd)only 200 meters from Knox ozone and just in Front of the iconic Banksia Nusery. Easy to find and Park. Drop in and Say g’day or give us a call 8806 0697
We are proudly an independently owned and operated family business in Kilsyth & Knox. Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and pet knowledge for every customer and their pets. As a pet specialty retailer we offer an extensive range of products, a wealth of knowledge and fantastic pricing.
We have over 2000 lines of quality pet products, accessories and food in store. If we do not have the product in store we are more than happy to research the products availability and cost for you.
As a proud member of the Just for Pets buying group, you can be assured that we can bring you more savings through every day low prices and fantastic specials.
Pet Health Centre
How can you be sure what’s best for your pet? Ask our experts!
Because we love nothing more than to help keep pets healthy and happy, we’re offering a FREE 6-point Pet Health Check* to help you understand your pet’s needs and answer any niggling questions.
Our pet experts will check 6 important areas of your pet’s health:
- Nutrition and Weight
- Dental Health
- Skin & Coat
- Joint Mobility
- Parasites (worms, ticks and fleas)
You will leave feeling confident that your pet is on the right track and know if you should seek further veterinary assistance.
How does it work?
- Bring your pet into our store for a health check. You can phone ahead to make an appointment or just come into the store.
- We will check six vital areas of your pet’s health and explain to you what you really need, based on your pet’s breed, gender and age.
- We have a reliable, caring local independent vet we can recommend should your pet need further assistance.
- If we need to monitor your pet’s improvement, you can return to the Pet Health Centre as needed. Free!
Why not bring along your kids?
- Our Pet Health Check is a fun learning experience that helps kids understand animals and develop responsibility for their pet’s wellbeing.
- Do the best you can for your pet! Come and see us today.*Terms and Conditions apply.
Grooming 4 days per week, Tues, Thurs, Friday and Saturday (kilsyth only) Let Emily pamper your loved one with an expert pamper. Bookings Essential
Kilsyth (03) 9036 1729
In-store DIY Doggy Wash ONLY $5 per dog – Unlimited time plus this includes shampoo and blow dryer!! (kilsyth only)
On the spot Nail Clipping $10 (Both stores, no booking required)
Our latest catalogue is free to members and in-store now! whilst stocks last.
Since 2013 we have helped adopt out hundreds of cats in-store via Animal Aid Shelter. Be sure to consider adoption as the first option when trying to find your next pet. WE currently don’t have enough room to continue adoptions but strongly encourage adoption as the first option when considering a furry addition to your family! http://www.animalaid.org.au
Did you know that the backyard chook is Australia’s fastest growing pet? We are pleased to offer isa brown point of lay Hens. Chickens make wonderful pets and not only provide you with fresh eggs but offer a great way to upcycle your kitchen scraps, the manure is also wonderful for your compost. We offer a full range of accessories and coops and advice to help get you on your way to enjoying fresh eggs.
How you can help reduce pet abandonment? Reducing pet abandonment is as easy as 1, 2, 3……..
1. Desex your pet – Desexed pets means fewer accidental litters, feral animals and strays.
2. Microchip your pet – If you are separated, your furry friend can be returned to you. Dog Tags start from $12 including engraving- Are your details up to date?
3. Get help! – If you’re having difficulty choosing the right pet for you, continuing to care for a pet you already have or you find an abandoned animal, speak to your local Just For Pets pet experts. They know how to help.
Help spread the word to reduce pet abandonment in Australia
More adoptions available at: