Please call us on 9036 1729 for ordering
Revolution Flea Spot-On for Dogs
Revolution Flea Spot-On for Dogs is a topical, once-a-month parasiticide for dogs. It provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites.
Revolution (selamectin) is indicated for use in dogs 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites:
- Fleas: for the treatment, control and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides spp) infestations and control of flea allergy dermatitis. Adult fleas are killed for one month following administration of Revolution according to the recommended dosing schedule. Additionally, flea eggs exposed to Revolution are not viable and flea larvae in the treated animal’s surroundings are killed or prevented from developing to adults.
- Heartworm: prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
- Sarcoptic Mange: treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
- Ear mites: treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
- Broad-spectrum protection against internal and external parasites.
- Excellent safety profile:
- Revolution is unscheduled and is not a pesticide or poison
- Demonstrably well tolerated in over 100 different pure and mixed dog breeds
- Safe for use in puppies from 6 weeks of age
- May be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches
- No adverse effects noted when used in heartworm positive dogs
- Kills adult fleas, prevents flea eggs from hatching and either kills or prevents the development of flea larvae into pupae
- Reduces the signs of flea allergic dermatitis without the need for supplementary environmental flea control measures.
- Convenient, easy to apply monthly application.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- Waterfast only 2 hours after application.
- Available in 5 convenient dosage sizes for dogs in non-drip disposable tubes.
Dosage & Packaging
Revolution for Dogs is available in 5 separate dose strengths for dogs of different weights in 3 or 6 dose packs
- Up to 2.5kg (Revolution for Puppies and Kittens)
Revolution is also available for cats.
- Firstly, hold the tube upright.
- Press cap down until a click is heard (cap punctures applicator seal).
- Remove cap and check to be sure tip of tube is open.
- Then, part the hair at base of neck and place tip of tube on visible skin area.
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tube. While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove.
- Lastly, make sure the tube is empty.
- While the number of circulating D.immitis microfilariae may decrease following treatment, Revolution is not effective against adult D. immitis.
Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
- Contact with eyes may lead to irritation.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.