Please call us on 9036 1729 for ordering
FRONTLINE PLUS Cat
FRONTLINE PLUS Cat is a monthly spot-on treatment for protection against fleas, including all flea stages in the pet’s surroundings. It also treats and prevents biting lice. In order to control ticks on cats, try FRONTLINE SPRAY. Always read the label instructions.
- Kills fleas for at least 1 month
- Prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae, and pupae produced by adult fleas acquired for 6 weeks after treatment
- Treats and controls flea allergy dermatitis (FAD)
- Treats and prevents biting lice (Felicola subrostratus)
- Can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age
- Safe for use on breeding, pregnant and lactating queens
- Waterfast within 24 hours of treatment. It is recommended not to bath or shampoo cats during the 24 hours after treatment. Always ensure pets are completely dry before applying.
- For paralysis tick control on cats use frontline spray.
Break the snap-off top from the pipette along the scored line. Chose an area where licking cannot occur e.g. on the back of the neck. Part the coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its contents directly on to the skin. Take care to avoid excessive wetting of the hair as this will leave a sticky appearance of hair at the treatment spot. However, if this should occur, it will disappear within 24 hours after application.
Which FRONTLINE PLUS product is right for me?
FRONTLINE PLUS for cats (this product)
FRONTLINE PLUS also comes in a range of sizes to suit every dog.
Small – for dogs up to 10kg
Medium – for dogs 10-20kg
Large – for dogs 20-40kg
Extra Large – for dogs 40-60kg
Over 60kg – for dogs over 60kg, pipettes of different volumes may be combined to provide a suitable dose. For example, an Extra Large (up to 60kg) and a Medium (up to 20kg) pipette could both be used at once to protect an 80kg dog.