We are proudly an independently owned and operated family business in Bayswater North. Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and pet knowledge for every customer and their pets. As a pet specialty retailer we offer an extensive range of products, a wealth of knowledge and fantastic pricing.
We have over 2000 lines of quality pet products, accessories and food in store. If we do not have the product in store we are more than happy to research the products availability and cost for you.
As a proud member of the Just for Pets buying group, you can be assured that we can bring you more savings through every day low prices and fantastic specials.
Pet Health Centre
How can you be sure what’s best for your pet? Ask our experts!
Because we love nothing more than to help keep pets healthy and happy, we’re offering a FREE 6-point Pet Health Check* to help you understand your pet’s needs and answer any niggling questions.
Our pet experts will check 6 important areas of your pet’s health:
- Nutrition and Weight
- Dental Health
- Skin & Coat
- Joint Mobility
- Parasites (worms, ticks and fleas)
You will leave feeling confident that your pet is on the right track and know if you should seek further veterinary assistance.
How does it work?
- Bring your pet into our store for a health check. You can phone ahead to make an appointment or just come into the store.
- We will check six vital areas of your pet’s health and explain to you what you really need, based on your pet’s breed, gender and age.
- We have a reliable, caring local independent vet we can recommend should your pet need further assistance.
- If we need to monitor your pet’s improvement, you can return to the Pet Health Centre as needed. Free!
Why not bring along your kids?
- Our Pet Health Check is a fun learning experience that helps kids understand animals and develop responsibility for their pet’s wellbeing.
- Do the best you can for your pet! Come and see us today.*Terms and Conditions apply.
Grooming is now here!! Bookings Essential
Bayswater (03) 9036 1729
In-store DIY Doggy Wash ONLY $5 per dog – Unlimited time plus this includes shampoo and blow dryer!!
Nail Clipping $10
Bayswater Now Open!!
Dog Training & Puppy Classes
Start your pups life in the right direction! And then take it to the next level with our fabulous obedience training!!
Saturday’s at Bayswater.
Classes are offered on a regular basis – call us to book in!!!
Cat Adoptions- Bayswater
We are extremely proud foster Carers to Animal Aid cats whilst trying to help them find their Furever Home.
Since 2013 we have helped adopt out dozens of cats instore via Animal Aid Shelter. Be sure to consider adoption as the first option when trying to find your next pet. Come and say hi to our latest adoptee when next in store!
July News & Specials
We enjoyed the Just for Pets conference in Alice Springs for 3 Days of Networking and Learning with 60 of Australia’s best independent Pet retailers where we were Finalists in 3 Annual awards and were pleased to be named Just for Pets member of the Year. Late May also saw us visit Interzoo, the world’s biggest Trade Pet Expo in Germany, We made many contacts and are actively exploring bringing in a lot of cutting edge products and new lines over the coming months.
We are proud to have just added some new brands and lines to the store including:
- Mog and Bone designer dog beds with matching accessories including Collars, leads, bowls.
- Ivory Coat, Australian made and owned grain free holistic dog food, treats and grooming liquids
- Beau Pets, Australian made Leather and Nylon collars & Leads.
- Aussie Bites, Australian made natural dog Treats and jerky’s.
- Elite Cat Scratchers. The most exquisite range of timber and Sisal scratchers and beds that we’ve seen. Come instore to check out the full range.
- 5 New Kong toys added to our extensive Kong solution Centre along with a full range of Kong cat toys.
Did you know that the backyard chook is Australia’s fastest growing pet? We are pleased to offer baby hens and point of lay birds instore including a pair of Beautiful Pekin Bantams. Chickens make wonderful pets and not only provide you with fresh eggs but offer a great way to upcycle your kitchen scraps, the manure is also wonderful for your compost. We offer a full range of accessories and coops and advice to help get you on your way to enjoying fresh eggs.
Puppy and obedience training with Dodo Kelly continues to teach and inspire our customers with over 40 years of dog training knowledge. Ask us about how our Saturday puppy and obedience classes can solve most canine problems.
SHEEP HERDING FOR BEGINNERS
Do you own a working dog breed and want to try something different to inspire them?
Local Working dog whisperer Charlie Brincat opens up his Kilsyth property on Sunday July 24th @ 10am to allow you dog to heard sheep in a controlled environment. No experience is necessary as he will guide you through helping assist your dog do what he already knows instinctively. This is a low cost program that will help give your intelligent breed the enrichment that they deserve and need. The most suitable breeds include Kelpies, Border Collies, Coolies, Aussie Shepherds, Healers and other breeds from the herding Dog Class.
Give him a call on 0409538536 or visit his Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/events/herdingfor beginners
July Catalogue Out Now until July 31st
How you can help reduce pet abandonment? Reducing pet abandonment is as easy as 1, 2, 3……..
1. Desex your pet – Desexed pets means fewer accidental litters, feral animals and strays.
2. Microchip your pet – If you are separated, your furry friend can be returned to you.
3. Get help! – If you’re having difficulty choosing the right pet for you, continuing to care for a pet you already have or you find an abandoned animal, speak to your local Just For Pets pet experts. They know how to help.
Help spread the word to reduce pet abandonment in Australia
More adoptions available at: